The Community Partnership has a history of developing projects to help address issues identified by Park communities. These projects range from skills and training, heritage, to sustainable energy and each one has been developed in response to a direct community need.
- Skills Partnership – nurturing employment in the National Park
- WW1 Service, Spirit and Sacrifice
- Strathard – a landscape to live, work & play
- Apprentice Support Project
- Paths in the Park
- Community Futures Goes Green
If you would like more information on any of our projects or would like to get involved please contact us .