Community contacts in Drymen, Croftamie and Buchanan are cordially invited along to the next Rural South West Area Forum on Monday 18th March, 7-9.15pm at Balfron High School.
The agenda includes information and consultation on the road maintenance and improvement programme. There will also be information and discussion on Your Stirling: You Decide – Participatory Budgeting in Stirling.
- 7.00 pm Welcome & Introductions
- 7.05pm Minutes – RSWF meeting 17th Sep 2018.
- 7.10pm Participatory Budgeting (PB), including Interactive Workshop – Lynne McKinley, Team Leader, Community Engagement Team
- 8.30pm Consultation on road maintenance & improvement programme David Crighton, Service Manager, Operations
- 9.00pm Community Update – Oder People Reference Group Report – Marian Lever
- 9.10pm Future Agenda items – Future meetings: 20th May 2019, 16th Sep 2019.
- 9.15pm Meeting closes
For more information and to RSVP please contact:
Pam Campbell, Senior Community Link Officer, Community Engagement Team, Stirling Council: T 01786 233141 / Mob: 07817 709475.