Community Interest groups, Development Trusts and Community Councils from across the Park are invited along to the next Lomond Area Network on Thursday 19th April at 7pm in the National Park HQ, Balloch.
Save the date for an evening packed with essential information and networking. Click here for agenda: Lomond Area Network 19 Apr 2018
Overview of the evening:
- A meet and greet from the Scottish Land Commission here to answer your questions about The Land Reform (Scotland) Act for the right of access to land and the pre-emptive community right to buy.
- National Park Board Elections This summer, National Park Board Elections will be taking place to elect five members to the National Park Authority Board. You can get involved by standing as a candidate or casting your vote to help decide who makes the important decisions here in the Park. Drop in prior to the network between 4:30-7pm if you would like advice and support in drafting your nomination or would like to hear more about the election process,
- Details for our ‘Village Hall Summit’ in June – A forward planning day for your village hall packed with information , inspiration and practical advice https://www.thecommunitypartnership.org.uk/village-halls-and-community-gathering-spaces/
- Local Consultations https://www.thecommunitypartnership.org.uk/rspb-scotland-loch-lomond-a-vision-for-the-future/
- Discussing and sharing details about your local projects, events and community issues.
- Tea, coffee, cake and networking!
If you would like to find out more or to feature on our network agenda please get in touch by dropping us an email to: email@example.com
Or give is a call on 01389 722639; we are always happy to hear from you!