Membership will provide your organisation with access to a network of knowledge and the opportunity to:
- Community Action Planning support and help with the development and delivery of your action plan.
- Free entry to the Annual Gathering event and other area based Networking Events each year.
- Access useful documentation and the Community Action Plan (CAP) toolkit on our Community Partnership Website.
- Receive editions of the CP newsletter.
- Free or discounted entry to CP training courses.
Types of Membership
Our membership is drawn from Community Development Trusts, Community Companies, Community Interest Companies, Community Councils and other community and voluntary organisations operating within the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park communities.
We have 2 categories of membership:
Full Membership is open to:
- Community Development Trusts;
- Community Companies;
- Community Interest Companies;
- Community Councils, and
- Community and Voluntary Organisations operating within the area.
Associate Membership is open to:
- Any organisation (other than those above) which is sympathetic to the objectives of the Community Partnership and wishes to support the aims and activities of the Partnership.