The Community Partnership has a history of developing collaborative projects to help address issues identified by Park communities. These projects range from skills and training, ecosystem services, heritage, to sustainable energy and each one has been developed in response to a direct community need.
- Celebration of the Role of the National Park in the Gaelic Bible – celebrating the 250th anniversary of the translations of the bible into Gaelic.
- Skills Partnership – nurturing employment in the National Park
- WW1 Service, Spirit and Sacrifice
- Strathard – a landscape to live, work & play
- Apprentice Support Project
- Paths in the Park
- Community Futures Goes Green
If you would like more information on any of our projects or would like to get involved please contact us .