An initiative hosted by Strathard Community Trust and funded by Forth Valley and Lomond LEADER are seeking to appoint a Business Development Officer on a contract basis.
The community-led initiative could make a real difference to the economic viability of Aberfoyle and the Strathard area.
The appointed contractor will:
- Lead on a programme of works to promote tourism and economic development in Strathard, focusing especially on walking and cycling tourism in the area and on the regeneration of the business environment in Aberfoyle Main Street.
- Organise and deliver practical tasks that support the programme of works.
- Lead on and assist with fundraising to deliver events and initiatives identified during the project, as required.
- Lead on the delivery of Theme 3 of the Community Action Plan (CAP) focusing on economic development.
- Support the continued development of the Strathard Business Hub in Aberfoyle.
Closing date for submissions
The closing date for submissions is 12:00 on Monday 21st May.
Notice of the contract Notice_MAY318005 is available to download here or from Public Contracts Scotland website: https://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/show/search_view.aspx?ID=MAY318005