In partnership with the Social Enterprise Academy, The Community Partnership is looking to develop a Social Enterprise Academy Hub in the Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park.
Developing and supporting social businesses and growing community assets are just some of the key priorities outlined in your Community Actions plans and Village Hall future plans and a Social Enterprise Academy Hub will help to address these.
The Hub would:
- Deliver specialist training to social enterprise practitioners and leaders, including Leadership programmes
- Develop training programmes on developing, managing and up scaling your trading enterprise for charities, village halls, and social enterprises;
- Deliver courses on all aspects of social enterprise management;
- Develop courses and support structures for young social entrepreneurs;
- Identify and train local tutors who would be employed to deliver Social Enterprise Academy approved course.
We are currently seeking support from individuals, community organisations (e.g; Development Trusts, charities etc.), community interest groups, youth groups, village hall management committees and anyone interested in social enterprise who recognise the hub’s potential benefits to Park communities.
Please take a few minutes to complete our very short survey
Survey link here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/2LTJL9W
For more information about the survey, hub or if you would be interested in becoming a Social Enterprise Academy tutor by drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The survey closes on 10th January 2019.