The Community Partnership Board have the future in their sights!
Earlier this month the Community Partnership welcomed its newest Directors along to a facilitation session led by Sarah Skerratt (Professor of Rural Society and Policy at SRUC). The session which marks an exciting year of project delivery will help the Community Partnership draw out its vision for the future and an agreed way forward.
At last year’s CP AGM in September the Board underwent some changes with the exciting addition of five new Directors;
- Ian Shonny Patterson (for Lomond) as nominated by Arrochar and Tarbet Community Development Trust
- Maria Pollard (for Lomond) as nominated by Arrochar and Tarbet Community Development Trust
- Kelly Clapperton-Bates (for Breadalbane) nominated by Strathfillan Community Development Trust
- Elizabeth Bain (for Cowal) nominated by Fiddlefolk, Carrick Castle and Lochgoil Community Trust
- and Tim Tindle (for Trossachs) as nominated by Trossachs Community Council.
Joining the Board as Co-opted Directors we welcome:
- Ruth Glasgow (for Lomond) Co-opted
- Kate Sankey Co-opted
- Iain MacInnes Co-opted
More information about our Board click on the link https://www.thecommunitypartnership.org.uk/about-us/our-board/
Pictured above in main photo from left to right: Jane Fifield, Elizabeth Bain, Andrew Poulter, Dinah McDonald, Kate Sankey (& Baxter), Maria Pollard, Iain MacInnes, Ruth Glasgow. Sheila Winstone and Tim Tindle at the Balloch House Hotel, Balloch.
Pictured above from left to right: Jane Fifield, Elizabeth Bain, Andrew Poulter, Dinah McDonald, Kate Sankey, Maria Pollard, Iain MacInnes, Ruth Glasgow. Sarah Skerratt (& Baxter) and Tim Tindle.